by Sin Diviro F. Pickett
Tick … tick … tick … what once seemed like all the time in the world might quickly become … if only I would have … if only I could have … I really should have. If your life was based on an imaginary clock, how quickly (or slowly) does time pass for you? Too busy to focus on positive life accomplishments?
- Read Chapters One and Four to learn why you should.
- As spiritual beings, when do we acquire a spirit? Find thought-provoking answers to that interesting question and more in Chapter Three, Beginning of Life.
- Heinous serial crimes vs. great humanitarian works. Both memorable, but for different reasons. Some live totally selfish lives that are easily forgettable. After death, will you be memorable or forgettable?
- Chapter Two reveals the purpose of good works.
- Is there life after death? Will Christ actually return to earth? How do we know? Find answers in Chapters Five and Six.
- Considering a spiritual U-turn? Learn why and how in Chapter Seven.
LIFE … Just a Vapor – a motivating, step-by-step account using sound reasoning and a biblical basis of why one should pursue personal ambitions and spiritual callings.